DADAism wasn't an art movement, it was anti-art. In this same spirit, cookingDADA is far from gourmet, but at least everything here is edible. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Dessert Cocktails Anyone?

I have finally started updating my blogs and posting on Hubpages (you can visit my articles here: mosladder.hubpages.com ) again. I swore off all social media action until I finished the first draft of my third attempt at a novel. And you know what? I thought it was time for a drink!

For that reason I will be posting many a fine cocktail, or at least sweet and decadent, since those seem to take the best photos. Rather than repost the entire recipe here, just click on the link to learn more. Thanks and enjoy!

Hot Choco-Hazelnutty Thing. Deadly.

I started in on a recipe I found on the INTERNET, but when I started making it I changed everything. If you like hot chocolate, Nutella, Frangelico and thick decadent dessert drinks, this is for you. Check it out here: Decadent Dessert Cocktail Recipes


Peanut Butter and Jelly Martini
When I heard about this on the Travel Channel, I had to take a stab at it. Suffice it to say that this wasn't my first try, but I'm pretty satisfied with the results. The taste is not overwhelming, and the drink packs quite a punch. 

Definitely have to play with the measurements to get the taste to your liking, but isn't sampling the best part of mixing cocktails?


Many more to come, which just gives you plenty of time to practice your drinking :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment